Thursday, November 12, 2009

What would you do in this situation (higher paying job-related)??

Ok, here's the 411 - Im an aspiring actor/writer/director trying to make his 1st low budget feature, I found a way to get the equipment for as cheap as $3000, thanks to this book. But I can't spend any savings right away due to low income.





My girl and I live in the Bronx, NY. She's a nurse aide making like 29K/year and I just got a job as a security guard making $9.85/hour. We both work midnight shifts.





I just got a higher paying job, $13/hour, at cablevision, they're offering to pay my cable, electric, excellet benefits, dental, health, the whole works. The catch is I have to work 4:30pm-1:00am.





I figure to make more money and save some more (because OUR expenses are not a lot, just $1100-rent, electric, gas, etc. $130 for cable, phone, internet and $200 for groceries), I have to study for something at some school right? Well I dont want to spend too much money on degrees or spend too much time at a school so.... (please read below)

What would you do in this situation (higher paying job-related)??
take the $13 for awhile





then if you want to become an EMT do that





think of the movie thing as your hobby, do it on weekends or whatever


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net