Thursday, November 12, 2009

Dentist Dr.Lance J Kim in las vegas?

Has anyone here in vegas ever been to Dynamic Dental and seen Dr.Lance J Kim? I need to pick a dentist and I'm terrified to go!!! I want to see if this is a good doctor before I pick him on my plan. Any info. would be greatly appreciated. Also is the office nice? Last place I went was totally ghetto and the equipment was really old! Thanks

Dentist Dr.Lance J Kim in las vegas?
Where is he at in Vegas? I was told there's a good one over near Meadows mall, but i can't remeber where i put the damn address. Guess you could always call 1800 Dentist.


1 comment:

  1. Dental equipment for sale is available in several outlets. Browsing online a good way to find a quick image of the prices.Dental equipment for sale

    ReplyDelete

 
vc .net